New York, New York, May 24, 2023, BVC Holdings is set for a project launch in Miami, Florida, which has attracted a lot of attention from the real estate industry insiders as well as private investors. Fractional ownership is the real estate wave of the future. It presents a level playing fiend where anybody can purchase fractional ownership in any kind of real estate that will be tokenized.
BVC’s “Where Real Estate Meets Technology: A Guide For The Investment of the Future” is designed to educate people on the features and benefits of fractional ownership. This innovative idea seeks to democratize real estate investing by breaking down barriers such as high entry costs, complex paperwork, and a lack of transparency.
With token-based fractional investment, investors can now own a piece of real estate without traditional hassles or the need for a dedicated platform.
What this means for the real estate investing community is:
- High Speed and Low Costs: Immediate funding without third-parties. Smart contracts autonomously perform funding – collect and release payments.
- Fair Deals Only: Through the use of blockchain technology, these contracts allow for agreements to be securely stored and executed without third-parties, resulting in a more efficient and reliable way to do business. The blockchain is a peer-to-peer network of computers linked by a peer-to-peer contract that keeps track of transactions made in a cryptocurrency or digital tokens.
- No More Middle Men: BVC’s mission is to minimize investment costs, reduce paperwork and administrative overhead, and provide greater transparency and control over investments.
- Easy Entry and Fair Competition: Tokenizing a property helps lower the barriers to entry for investing in real estate. This is especially beneficial for those who don’t have the resources to purchase a large asset.
- Diversification: Tokenization means the ability to buy and sell real estate in fractional investing instead of traditional units like apartments, or even a whole building.
- Availability To Non-Qualified Investors: By using SolidBlock’s tokenization premise, individuals can invest in smaller amounts of real estate with simplified transactions, without needing to be accredited investors.
- Tradable Asset Infrastructure: Using blockchain technology, individuals are able to trade their private holdings. Instead of locking money away for a long period of time, they can easily sell shares and access their money.
Investors in tokenized real estate assets get the best of both worlds: the high returns of real estate investments (even with a very small investment), and the liquidity of the stock market.
About Blue Venture Capital Holdings:
BVC is a global holding and development real estate company. Their vision is to take the outdated real estate world to the next level by giving power to the people while giving everybody the opportunity and option to be a real estate investor even without large capital. BVC Holdings has partnered with SolidBlock, which is in charge of managing the tokenization process on their behalf.
It is imperative to note that the SolidBlock platform is fully regulated and complies with the regulations of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). In addition to this, they have also established a network of collaborators and partners who share similar interests and interest areas.
For complete information, visit: https://bvc-holdings.com/
Blue Venture Capital Holdings LLC (BVC)
Attn: Media Relations
43-15, 46th St. #D1
New York, NY
The post BVC Holdings Set For Upcoming Launch of Their Tokenized Real Estate Project in Miami Beach, Florida – Their Newly Published Book – “Where Real Estate Meets Technology” Available For The Asking appeared first on PRD Newswire Direct.
The post BVC Holdings Set For Upcoming Launch of Their Tokenized Real Estate Project in Miami Beach, Florida – Their Newly Published Book – “Where Real Estate Meets Technology” Available For The Asking first appeared on PressRelease.cc.
BVC Holdings Set For Upcoming Launch of Their Tokenized Real Estate Project in Miami Beach, Florida – Their Newly Published Book – “Where Real Estate Meets Technology” Available For The Asking first appeared on Web and IT News.